• Clear and scrape the area where home will be built.
• Build a dirt pad at the proper height for the site.
• Place the form boards around the perimeter of where concrete is to be poured.
• Install the underground plumbing.
• Install mesh, rebar and plastic vapor barrier.
• Pour the concrete and smooth.
A Step-by-Step Guide to the Home Building Process
Building your new home is exciting, especially when you understand how the process works. The following overview outlines the general steps in the construction of a new home.
5. Exterior Siding or Stucco
• Per the facade plan, Hardiplank Cement Fiber Board will be installed on the home's exterior
• or felt-paper backed wire lath with Cement Stucco will be installed.
Follow along as we build!
Check out our Youtube Series Homebuilding 101 for more information on how to build a home and all the different people that work together to make it happen.